Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Heated rear window
- Volkswagen roadside assistance
- Bluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devices
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Front assist
- radar sensor controlled distance monitor
- city emergency braking and predictive pedestrian protection
City Emergency braking
Driving around town there’s an increased number of hazards to avoid. The City Emergency Braking System is an innovative technology that helps avoid collisions under these conditions. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) also includes the Front Assist area monitoring system with City Emergency Braking System. Automatically activated at speeds under 19mph, this system detects critical distances, warns of hazardous situations and if the driver fails to brake and a collision is imminent, triggers emergency braking. This can reduce the severity of an accident and even avoid a crash.
- Dusk sensor
- Multifunction computer with visual gear change recommendation for fuel consumption
- Body colour door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Decorative inserts in limestone grey in dash
- front door panels and centre console
- Battery regeneration during braking
- MDI multi device interface
- Fully galvanised body
- Door mirror puddle lights
- Climate control - 2 zone electronic air conditioning with automatic air recirculation and allergy filter
- Storage compartment in rear doors
- Instrument lighting
- white adjustable panel illumination
- Tyre pressure loss indicator
- Height adjustable front seats
- Alarm with Remote Central Locking and Interior Protection
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
|Maximum speed||127 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1498 cc|
|Kerb weight||1850 kg|
|Vehicle length||4234 mm|
|Vehicle width||1819 mm|
|Tank capacity||50 l|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.